Code of the West.
- A cowboy always helps someone in need, even a stranger or an enemy
- A cowboy is loyal to his "brand," to his friends, and those he rides with.
- Never shoot a woman no matter what.
- Respect the land and the environment by not smoking in hazardous fire areas, disfiguring rocks, trees, or other natural areas.
- Honesty is absolute - your word is your bond, a handshake is more binding than a contract.
- Live by the Golden Rule.
- Look out for your own.
- Defend yourself whenever necessary.
- Never steal another man's horse. A horse thief pays with his life.
- Don't inquire into a person's past. Take the measure of a man for what he is today
LINKED UP AT: History and Home Link Party